I have compiled a list of all of the best gift ideas. These are our favorite products and a few items that are on my wish list. I included practical, useful ideas that everyone should love. If you want to see other ideas check out my other gift guides, amazon favorites, and my guest post where I share the best baby and toddler gift ideas.
This post may contain affiliate links which might provide a small compensation to me if a purchase is made through them at no added cost to you.
Best Gift Ideas: High End
Water Filtration System
- We love our Berkey shower filters! These filter out chlorine and other harmful chemicals, so you don’t absorb them through your body’s biggest organ (the skin)! We plan to purchase a travel Berkey so we don’t have to buy filtered water every time we go on vacation. Another great gift idea is to buy the big Berkey for you or someone else’s home. You can utilize it daily for have it in the case of an emergency. You can even filter out pool or lake water if you need to!
- We plan to buy some of these Go Pur Pods. They are awesome gift ideas that aren’t too expensive. They use activated charcoal to filter out water. You can throw them in any cup or water bottle. These are great for travel.
- The Aquatru is another highly recommended water filtration system that you can use daily at home. It uses reverse osmosis to fully filter out all fluoride, chloroform, lead, copper, and other harmful impurities that are commonly found in tap water.
- We own the Rabbit Air HEPA filter, and run it nightly in our room. In the future we will purchase another one to hang and run throughout the day in our living space. The air just inside your home is often more toxic than outdoor air. So, if you don’t have a good filter make sure you open the windows to air out your home often. This is a great gift idea for anyone with allergies or pets in the home.
- Another option that I’ve heard great things about is the Air Doctor. These air purification systems filter out things like dust, mites, smoke, chemicals, mold spores, pollen, and pet dander.
Best Gift Ideas: Practical
- This is an inexpensive gift that keeps on giving! I have had mine over a year, and I use it multiple times a day to clean up crumbs and little toddler messes. L loves to help too.
- Branch Basics travel set makes for a great stocking stuffer. It comes in a little reusable cloth bag, and may be just the nudge that someone needs to make the switch to nontoxic cleaning products. You can even go all out and purchase the starter kit.
For The Home
- We use this blender multiple times a day. It is great for making salsa, smoothies, sauces, and more! We have had it for years, and it has lasted us.
- This is another kitchen essential. We have also had ours for years and use it multiple times daily. I’ve used it to make ice cream, grate food, make oat flour and almond meal, and more!
- With this steam mop you only need water to have sparkling floors. We have used it on wooden and tile floors, and it works great. This is an essential if you have pets or children in the house.
Pact has organic cotton underwear, socks, and basics like t-shirts and leggings.
Bombas has the best children’s socks!
One of my favorite gift ideas is this RTIC cup. I love and use mine daily. They help me make sure I stay hydrated and can take clean water with me wherever I go. Another great water bottle is the Hydroflask. They even make small ones for your little ones.
Best Gift Ideas: Food
- This chocolate is the best! I plan on buying some in bulk, because just getting them at Whole Foods is not enough. Plus, you can get a discount buying them that way. I haven’t tried a flavor I didn’t like.
- Click here to check out my free recipe for granola which is one of my favorite gift ideas.
- This mug is a great idea for the coffee lovers in your life. I’ve heard great things about this coffee. It is certified organic and contains immune supporting mushrooms. My husband has this French press at work where he brews his coffee beans everyday.
Best Gift Ideas for the Family
Check out this post on the best gifts for toddlers. For moms check out my post on simple mothers day gifts. If you’re looking for the perfect gift for a father, look at the easy fathers day gifts post. This post on valentines day gift ideas should get your creative juices flowing when deciding what to get your significant other.
I hope you found this helpful in planning special gifts for your loved ones. Please share your favorite gift ideas below. Make sure you subscribe to get exclusive, FREE content through my newsletter. Remember, the best gift you can give is time with your loved ones.